Sunday, September 30, 2007

I Forgot...But I Had Good Reason

As I am sitting at my computer writing a paper for my Human Sexuality class it suddenly hits me, I completely forgot to write my blog for Friday. So now I am two days late and hoping that if I write two blogs this week I can make up for my memory loss last week. There is an explination for my slip up. Allow me to give that explanation.

This semester is the semester from hell for me. I have never had so much reading and so many assignments due on a weekly basis. I know this is college and I need to learn to juggle such things, that is fine. I can learn to juggle the school work with my job and my other life responsiblities on a normal basis. However, this last week was exceptionaly crazy.

I currently have a very bad roommate situation so I have been looking for a new place for about two months now with no luck. Then finally two weeks ago I found a place and began moving in last week. Moving and working and doing massive amounts of homework all at once is a difficult task. I am not complaining, I am just pointing that out. As if that wasnt bad enough, I had to begin moving in the two weeks in a row filled with the most homework I have ever been assigned at once. This week comming up is filled with 4 different writing assigments, a whole bunch of reading assignments, 2 midterms, and a quiz.

Now I know this is no excuse, I should have remembered. I just wanted to supply an explination as to why I forgot my weekly blog last Friday. I am stressed beyond belief right now. Isn't a girl allowed to forget sometimes when placed under such pressure?

No comments: