Friday, September 14, 2007

Help Me!

Searching for a new apartment is a very annoying and stressful task. You could search for months and find nothing. Being young adds even more obstacles. I've had many people make up random excuses for not wanting me and my two roommates to rent their homes. It is even more stressful since I am searching for a new place in the middle of an extremely busy school semester. My limited location options don't help much either.

Since I am still a student my mother helps me out by paying my rent, as she did for my brother and sister when they were in college. However, she says that I must live somewhere that I can either walk to school or walk to the light rail and take it to school. So my options of locations to search in are limited. I am so stressed out because my current lease is up in October and I have to have a place to move by then. I can't stay in my apartment because I cannot stand my roommates any longer. I wish there was a rental fairy who could come solve all my apartment hunting problems for me.

No comments: